Thursday, May 19, 2011

3/28/09

-1.2 lbs.

CRAP!! I'm really not complaining, but I needed to lose 1.6 lbs to get my 50 lb charm. I took my earrings and all that I could off when I weighed in, too. The receptionist asked if there was anything else I could take off, but she wouldn't let me strip. I know for a fact that most of my slacks and long skirts weigh a little more than a pound.
Oh well - I'm sure to get it next week. Thumbs Up

I'm happy that I found a nice 2 point recipe for alfredo sauce. We like pasta of all kinds with alfredo, but it's like 10 points per serving! And I have 2 wheels of that Laughing Cow Swiss that I didn't know what to do with, to BINGO! Guess what we're having for dinner toinght!

I really have been slacking off on my exercise. But if you look at the WW website, housework counts for Activity Points! As long as I'm not sitting on the couch like a mushroom, it's good. I just don't work up at sweat or really raise the heart rate like is recommended.

Anyway - keep fingers crossed for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!