Friday, May 20, 2011

3/19/11

Ooops, so much for keeping this up to date!  On 3/10 I'd gone to the girl's conferences & didn't think I was going to make it to weigh in on time.  As it is, I made it by the skin of my teeth. 

3/10   -2.6 lbs  woohoo!  Not too bad, considering I had a huge red meat craving the night before & we went to Ram's Horn of all the crappy places to go.  I had a super fatty ribeye, but the rest was OK.  I also snuck in a paczki from Tim Horton's on Sunday, but avoided them on Fat Tuesday!!

3/17   +.6 lbs.  Honestly, this wasn't as bad as I expected.  The weekend before was our St. Patrick's Girls' Night Out with the family. So there were excessive snacks & the place we go to dinner (but won't be going anymore) stopped serving actual dinners & only had a very limited menu - and even that was hit or miss if they had the items for what was left.  Oh, then TOM arrived & that's never a good weigh in anyway.  I did get a nice walk around the park in with Jack Wednesday and I got some serious APs on Monday raking the yard & snowbanks down so they could melt faster. So it's not like I didn't do any exercise at all!

I hadn't been able to get one of the PointsPlus calculators from my meeting location since I started back, so I went over Friday to the one near my work & got one of their last 2 on the shelf.  The lady there was nice enough to tell me that they get their supply from some place overseas, so I imagine with all this unrest it's pretty tough to get shipments in!  So I will treasure the one I got.  It's going to be so much easier grocery shopping now!!  On the old Points system, you could roughly guess what the values were on items, but not now. 

Hmm, speaking of grocery shopping, I really prefer Arnold's sandwich thins for 3 pts over the Aunt Millie's Thinwich things for 2.  The Arnold's have a better taste & texture.  Just noting that.

So the menu for tonight involves boneless beef short ribs cooked on the grill, corn on the cob and baked taters.  Om :D nom :D nom :D nom :D nom :D nom !!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited about that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!