Thursday, May 19, 2011

3/19/09

-2.2 lbs
That's what I'm talking about! Rolly 1

I'm feeling much better now. I was getting slightly discouraged with my piddly ounces coming off & reappearing. I know the weight didn't happen fast, so it shouldn't go away fast, either - but I want it to!

I am 1.6 pounds ~ slightly over 6 sticks of butter ~ away from 50 pounds. Crazy! So it's very possible that next week I will get my groovy gold 50 pound washer from the meeting. And I will wear that thing on a necklace and show everyone I see!!

I made sure that I was writing in my food journal every day and that seems to be the thing for me to do. That, and planning ahead for meals and groceries. It really keeps me on track.

It's a good track to be on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!