Thursday, May 19, 2011

1/8/09

-3.2 lbs!

I offically survived the holidays without sabotaging all that I've already lost!

I have to explain, the -3.2 lbs is what the "official" weigh in was - on my progress chart, I counted when I weighed myself. Either way, a total of 38.8 pounds GONE!! I say gone, because if I lost it, I could find it again. If it's gone, it's gone!

I won another cookbook at the meeting tonight. At the meeting before Christmas, we were supposed to write down a holiday goal of what we hoped to accomplish over the holidays (gain, loss or maintain & how much). I wrote down -1 and was the only person to meet my goal. So I was the only person in the drawing and could basically pick out whatever I wanted up to $10. So I got the new Momentum plan cookbook. I flipped thru it and it's got a lot of good recipes. Can't wait to try some of them!

I have a new mini-goal for myself. Mom & Dad's 50th wedding anniversary is April 4, and they're going to renew their vows and we're going to have a party for them. I want to get rid of another 20 pounds before then. I have the perfect "little black dress" that I wore for Randy's last work Christmas party, 2 years ago. It'll look better this time, since I won't have all the lumps & bulges under it. I actually tried it on about a month ago, when I was cleaning out the closets and it looked pretty darn good then. It'll look better in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!