Thursday, May 19, 2011

12/26/08

+/- o !

Merry Christmas! I don't know how accurate my weight is this week, but no gain is fine with me!

I usually weigh in before dinner, at the meetings - but I'm in Arkansas right now, held hostage at the Mother-in-law's house. Ok, I'm not really being held hostage - but I am BORED to death!!! Anyway, I used her scale (on the kitchen carpet & after dinner) and it showed the same as my "real weigh in last week.

Thankfully - MIL is OK with me raiding her kitchen and we did go grocery shopping and stocked up on probably the healthiest stuff that's ever been in her house. Not all of it was healthy, but enough to keep me out of trouble.

I haven't been really terribly on track, especially not documenting- but doing fairly OK.

I'll use her scale again next week before we leave for home and see how this next week has gone.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!