Friday, May 20, 2011

11/5/09

+2.2 lbs  /  -56.2 lbs / 213.4 lbs

Ok, a lots been going on, so here's the Cliffnotes version.

I did weigh in on 10/15, but I'd stayed the same.  That's good I guess.   The 22nd I had absolutely no intention of getting on a scale after Angel's birthday party (pizza buffet & kitty litter cake!!)  Plus I really wanted to go see Dad in the hospital.

It's a good thing I spent as much time with him as I did, since he passed away on Tuesday the 27th (still sad - full deets in my blog (http://www.n8ltg.blogspot.com/ ) but visitation was on the 29th and in my opinion that was much more important than my WW meeting.

So after, the girl's b-day party, a lot of stress & pizza while making arrangements for Dad, Halloween and with TOM just starting, I really expected more than the 2.2 lb gain I posted tonight.

I think PMS is just now hitting me, since I could write about all that I should do, and what we talked about at the meeting tonight, but I don't want to.  I know how badly I'm not staying on plan, etc.  I know what I need to do to get my butt back in gear.  Right now, I just donwanna, donwanna donwanna!

Pissed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!