Thursday, May 19, 2011

10/30/08


-1.4 lbs!

Still going strong after reaching 10% ! Next week after my weigh in, I'm going to take measurements again. I've really noticed clothes fitting looser and stuff. I went and bought a new pair of jeans tonight and they are a good 2 sizes smaller than what I used to wear.

Tomorrow is Halloween - I love it! I'm taking 1/2 day off work to go do lunch patrol at Angel's school and hang out for the party. I have a medieval gypsy costume hanging behind me, but I really don't know if I'm going to wear it. I also have a black t-shirt with "trick or treat" on it that I may wear with my new jeans!

At my WW meeting tonight, Carol the leader had us sign up for next week's "challenge" which is going out and exercising at least 3 times in the next week. If we do, we get in on a raffle at the meeting for a gift card for a haircut & style at the salon in the strip mall. Second place is an eyebrow wax at the same place. Hmm, don't know about that one!

Anyway, I'm shooting for my 30 lb mark next week, so keep your fingers crossed! Just imagine, 6 bags of sugar - GONE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!