Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I.Am.The.Cool.Mom !!!

Angel came home from school yesterday & told me that all of her friends think I'm the coolest Mom!   I'm not exactly sure what it is that I've done to warrant this title, but I'll take it!

Apparently because I've learned to choose my fights wisely, that makes me awesome.  If the school says its OK if she wears flip-flops, then wear them.  (However, if someone stomps on your toes - no sympathy!!)  If the school is OK with the length of that skirt (as long as she wears shorts or leggings under it), then OK with me.  I not only let her wear makeup to school, I let her borrow mine occasionally.  I not only let her put green streaks in her hair, I did it for her.   Stuff like that. 

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note - they make me feel loved!